Website Ecole Mosaic SA
Based in the heart of the international city of Geneva in the area of Champel, Mosaic school welcomes 300 children from 3 to 12 years old and offers a unique pedagogical approach that combines French-English bilingualism, multiculturalism and multiple intelligences.
Surrounded by the Alps and the Jura mountains, in a true haven of peace, the city of Geneva offers stunning natural landscapes, as well as lake shores where elegance, luxury and other traditions reign supreme. Cradle of watchmaking know-how and the creativity of the greatest Swiss chocolate makers, Geneva offers an authentic and multi-faceted living environment.
As part of our school’s expansion, we are looking for an
to support our Head of Pedagogy.
- Diary management (meetings, class visits, etc.) for the Head of Pedagogy;
- Managing and monitoring priorities;
- Organizing replacements;
- Producing written minutes;
- Administrative tasks.
You will work closely with a pedagogical team of approx. 20 teachers and 6 assistants, an administrative team of 10, and with our students’ parents.
Desired language level
- C1 in French
- C1 in English
Proficiency in IT tools
- Pack office : particularly Excel and Word
- ERP/Odoo would be an additional advantage
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Team spirit
- Proactive approach
- Multicultural mindset
- Ability to cope well with stress
- Ability to multi-task
- Good understanding of school environment would be a plus.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:30 am to 2 pm and Wednesday from 7:30 am to 12 noon
- 39 weeks per annum, with vacations predefined by the school calendar
- Contract to commence in Spring 2020.
CV and cover letter to be sent to Mrs. Léa Delaunay at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the “Apply for job” button.