Ecole Mosaic SA
Based in the heart of the international city of Geneva, in the area of Champel, Mosaic school welcomes 300 children from 3 to 12 years old and offers a unique pedagogical approach that combines French-English bilingualism, multiculturalism and multiple intelligences.
On the banks of Lake Geneva, surrounded by the Alps and the Jura mountains, in a true haven of peace, the city of Geneva offers stunning natural landscapes. The cradle of Swiss watchmaking know-how, the creativity of the finest chocolate makers, banking rigour, technological and medical research, Geneva offers an authentic and multi-faceted living environment.
Ecole Mosaic is seeking a :
Fully qualified Primary Science Teacher
with excellent level of French and/or English
Starting date: 18th August 2021
We are looking for an experienced Science teacher to join the Mosaic team. The successful candidate will be able to create an exciting and experience-based learning environment to ensure that students meet their learning objectives in Science.
- To teach science and biology to the 8-12 year age range
- To plan lessons in line with curriculum objectives
- To contribute to the teaching resources of the department
- To regularly assess the progress of students and record and report those results using the school system
- To collaborate closely with colleagues
- At least two years teaching experience in the 8-12 age range
- Native English or French speaker or C2 equivalent and a minimum B2 level in the other language
- Multicultural open-mindedness
- Passion for teaching
- Excellent classroom management and organizational skills
- Ensure curriculum entitlement and progression is achieved for all students
- Be able to manage resources efficiently so that teaching and learning is effectively supported
- High personal standards and high expectations of students
- Team worker
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Benefits: Various financial contributions (parking, bus subscription, lunch, school fees for children), 100% cover in the event of sickness or accident, etc.
- No relocation package (removal costs, accommodation charges), but assistance will be provided with all administrative procedures (working permit, insurances, etc).