Ecole Mosaic SA
Based in the heart of the international city of Geneva, in the area of Champel, Mosaic school welcomes 300 children from 3 to 12 years old and offers a unique pedagogical approach that combines French-English bilingualism, multiculturalism and multiple intelligences.
On the banks of Lake Geneva, surrounded by the Alps and the Jura mountains, in a true haven of peace, the city of Geneva offers stunning natural landscapes. The cradle of Swiss watchmaking know-how, the creativity of the finest chocolate makers, banking rigour, technological and medical research, Geneva offers an authentic and multi-faceted living environment.
Ecole Mosaic is seeking one or two:
Fully qualified full-time Primary English Teacher
English mother tongue with excellent level of French
Starting date: 18th August 2021
We are looking for an experienced Primary English Teacher to join the Mosaic team. The successful candidate will be able to create a supportive differentiated learning environment to ensure that students meet their learning objectives.
- Plan lessons in line with curriculum objectives
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework
- Create displays of student work
- Identify students with special requirements and work closely with individualized plans
- Assess student work using formative and summative assessment
- Provide feedback and report on student progress
- Record student attendance and grades
- Research new teaching methods
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators
- At least 5 years of experience as a teacher
- Preferred: in the Private and State sectors in the UK and Switzerland
- Knowledge of various teaching methods
- Preferred: previous experience in a bilingual school
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Multicultural open-mindedness, collaborative spirit
- Native/Bilingual in English or equivalent level
- Minimum B2 level in French
- Benefits: Various financial contributions (parking, bus subscription, lunch, school fees for children), 100% cover in the event of sickness or accident, etc.
- No relocation package (removal costs, accommodation charges), but assistance will be provided with all administrative procedures (working permit, insurances, etc).